Financial Relief Due to Pandemic
Please visit our Pandemic Relief page if you are having difficulty making payments on an exisiting Sikorsky Credit Union consumer loan or mortgage loan.
Our Branch Lobbies Are Now Open Regular Business Hours
While the way you bank may look a bit different, our commitment to our members remains unchanged.
Our members and employees safety is our top priority so when visiting a branch, we are asking all of our members to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Do not enter our building if you have a fever or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- You are required to wear a mask. If you do not have a mask we will give you one.
- Floor markers will mark where to stand and where to walk to ensure social distancing.
- Our branches will have maximum occupancy guidelines based on the size of the branch.
- Continue to use our drive-up when you can. Only visit the branch lobby for more complex transactions.
Here are some of the additional things we are doing to help keep you and our employees safe:
- Plexiglass panels installed at all teller lines and member service desks.
- Increased sanitation and cleaning schedule
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout our branches.
- Signage to remind all of our members about the branch guidelines.
Our Branch Lobby and Drive-Up Hours:
Save time by printing and filling out your transaction form (Deposit/Withdrawal Slip) at home. Download it here.
All credit union ATMs are fully operational
and available 24/7. Members can also access over 55,000 ATMs worldwide through the Allpoint Network
Other Ways We Can Help
During this challenging time we realize that some members may need access to their funds. That’s why we are waiving the early withdrawal penalty for Certificates
for any withdrawal up to $25,000. If you have a Certificate
you would like to make a withdrawal on please call Member Services at 203-377-2252 to schedule an appointment with a member of our branch team.
As we’ve mentioned in past updates
, we encourage members to utilize online
or mobile banking
whenever possible to support social distancing efforts.