As part of our continued effort to ensure the safety of our members and our employees, we are taking these necessary steps to continue to meet your financial needs during this Coronavirus outbreak:
How to Bank With Us Without Visiting a Branch
- All branch lobbies will be closed effective Thursday, March 19.
- Drive-Up services will be available in Oronoque, Shelton, Milford and Seymour branches during normal business hours.
- All credit union ATMs are fully operational and available 24/7. Members can also access over 55,000 ATMs worldwide through the Allpoint Network.
- We encourage members to utilize online banking and mobile banking whenever possible Online banking provides 24/7 access so you can make mobile check deposits, pay your loan, pay bills, transfer money between accounts, check your balance and much more. Most of the services available in branch are available online. If you are new to online or mobile banking, we offer a handy tutorial on our website here.
- You can apply for a new home loan or consumer loan online.
- We also offer telephone banking. Through telephone banking you get access with CALL-24 using your touch-tone phone. You can check your balances, transfer money quickly, make loan payments and request a cash advance from a line of credit. Call 203-377-5905 or 800-874-6424 (800-URING-24)
- Want to apply for a loan? You can do that online too.
Please contact our Contact Center at 203-377-2252
if you need assistance or need to contact a member of our branch or lending team.
Our team is here to provide assistance and guidance during these challenging times. Please stay healthy and we appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please follow us on Facebook