Sikorsky Credit Union is partnering with a new credit card processor to improve the level of service we provide our members. This new partnership will include several important enhancements, including access to a 24/7 call center, improved fraud protection, and the ability to turn your credit card on/off using a mobile app.
Important changes coming in September that you NEED TO KNOW:
- In September you will receive a NEW VISA CREDIT CARD from Sikorsky Credit Union.
- You can ACTIVATE & BEGIN USING YOUR NEW VISA CREDIT CARD starting on September 22, 2019. Please note that your new card will include a NEW credit card number.
- If you have any pre-authorized or recurring charges (health club, insurance, subscription services, cable, utilities, etc.) on your existing (old) Visa Credit Card, you will need to update those merchants with your new card number September 22, 2019.
What should you do with your existing (old) Sikorsky Credit Union Visa Credit Card?
- Do not destroy your existing Visa Credit Card until you have activated your new Visa Credit Card on or after September 22, 2019.
- Please note that new charges will not be accepted on your existing (old) Visa Credit Card after September 21, 2019.
If you have additional questions, please contact Member Services at 888-753-5553.
Thank you for being a valued Sikorsky Credit Union member!