New federal regulation updates (Regulation CC) will require all checks deposited at Sikorsky Credit Union via mobile deposit have the following endorsements.
1. Your signature
2. The words “for mobile deposit only Sikorsky CU” below it, on the back of each check (see below for an illustration).
Otherwise, the mobile check deposit will be rejected. This rule went in to effect on July 1, 2018.
Here is a list of steps for depositing a check using Mobile Deposit:
- Log into your account using the Sikorsky Credit Union Mobile App
- Tap the Menu (Android) or Check Deposit (Apple) button
- Decide on which account you would like the check deposited into.
- Enter the amount but make sure this matches the amount on the check
- Important: Sign the back of the check, and below write "for mobile deposit only Sikorsky CU"
- Ensure all four corners of the check are visible in the image.
- After the photo is taken, be sure it's clear enough to read
- Now you can tap “Deposit check”!
If you have any questions, please call our Member Services Team at (203)377-2252.
Sikorsky Credit Union offers mobile deposit to save our members time and money and help make life a little easier!